Monday, July 19, 2010

Home Listing MLS Ass`t Available

good people do good things... one of our associates is looking for work, so we`re helping him out.

Home Listing Help

Looking to move into Real Estate. Very Familiar w/ Real Estate Development & Sales. Very Familiar & Capable of STAGING Sales Apartments, also familiar w/ website development and marketing deas. Looking to be an ASSISTANT at a Real Estate firm that can utilize my full skill set. My Previous 9 years as an architect has made it possible for me to analyze properties for maximize ROI. No project is too big or too small. Let me help you. I am experienced yet not limited to the following:


  • Property Analysis

  • Home Purchase Help

  • Web Development

  • Various Marketing/Branding Material

  • Staging

  • 2d Construction Documents

  • 3d Renderings

  • FREELANCE AVAILABLE AS
    WELL.


Concept:execute.


check some of my work out at conceptexecuteDOTcom / follow me on TWITTER / interested in design tips & talk? check out I Get Stabby / eyes for design: designaholic / and yes I have a Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment